05 abril 2011

El Calafate

Geez! I'm being super lazy when it comes to blogging, I know that I've said that I'll post photos from my vacations a while back. Sorry about that. I've started a new job recently so I'm still adjusting to my new schedule.

So I went to a town called El Calafate, located south of Argentina. You can read more about it here or check the town's official site (although I don't think it's in English...). The most important attraction to visit there is the Perito Moreno Glacier (more info here) and I highly recommend it for everyone, it's amazing! You don't believe me? Check the photos!

 Walking over Perito Moreno Glacier
 Upsala Glacier
 A tiny beach @El Calafate
 Spegazzini Glacier
 Me being goofy
 Admiring the view

I hope that you've enjoyed the photos, if you ever come to Argentina, you MUST go to El Calafate as well. ;)

2 comentarios:

  1. Wow... I love your fisheye! It takes a beautiful photo! I have a 35 mm fisheye from urban outfitters... does the trick... but only outside.

    Happy Holidays!

    love, polly :D

    ResponderEliminar

Your opinion matters...