02 marzo 2011

The first day of the rest of my life

It's a cliche phrase, but that's how I felt on March 1st. Due to an awesome event, I'm beggining a new phase in my life and I hope that it'll be a super cool one, better than the past few months. I don't want to get too personal and rant about bad things, it's not the idea of this post or the blog in general. I just want to share happiness and good wishes and nice things. So, I'm trying to live the days to come at its fullest and just enjoy.

I'll share more on this later, in the meantime, a goodbye to Jane Russell.

3 comentarios:

  1. Did you started your new job? I started mine yesterday and I totally hate it! There are only three girl to a very though job, while in the other shifts they are probably more than six.. plus no one teach me, they just say "go do this", or "push that" and I have to ask "what's that?"... every day (see I just went two days) I think how I should leave to never go back again. If it wasn't the money I wouldn't go anymore and I doubt I will do it for more than one week... I feel depressed, bahh I hope yours is much better!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Not yet... My last day at the old job (geez, this sounds weird now) was on Monday and my new job won't start until April, so March will be a month to relax and enjoy. :D

    What are you doing now? Hang in there! I hope that your new job gets better and if not, quit! It feels great. :P

    ResponderEliminar

Your opinion matters...