26 febrero 2011

LCD Soundsystem rocks!

I went to a concert on Wednesday, the most fun concert I went to in a while, to watch LCD Soundsystem. From the beggining to the end, my best friend, my boyfriend and I couldn't do anything but dance, dance, dance! We left feeling super happy and lucky, since we were some of the last people to see them live, since they're separating soon. They'll give their final show April 2nd at Madison Square Garden and that's it for them. The show was awesome, they played all their hits and I'll share this cool song to dance during the weekend. Enjoy!


2 comentarios:

  1. LCD is really great, and so is Goodreads! glad you discovered it. i need to go to a concert soon--dying for it!

    thought you'd be interested in my 100-piece elf makeup palette, black crackle polish and Ulta cosmetics giveaway!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/02/makeup-muses-makeup-more-giveaway.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muito apreciado em Brasil!

    ResponderEliminar

Your opinion matters...