02 febrero 2011

Mad Men

I love watching TV series... If I had to make a quick calculation of how many shows I'm currently watching, I'd say over ten. But the one I want to talk about now is Mad Men. I've watched three of the four seasons so far and it's been a blast. The show is about a guy that works at an advertising company and the name of the show has two meanings: mad men (as in crazy persons, obviously) and Mad (short for Madison Avenue) Men (as in the guys from the street where all the advertising companies used to be).

All the characters are pretty good and what I love about the show is how well the '60s are represented. The wardrobe and art are just amazing! I'd just love to buy all those vintage dresses and wear that kind of make up...





And also there's a super hotie playing the main character of Don Draper, an ad man who suposedly has the perfect life, but not everything is what it looks like...


The plot line is captivating, I highly recommend you this show!

5 comentarios:

  1. I have been wanting to watch this show forever! As someone in the field of advertising, it's a shame I haven't yet! I looove the fashion! So classy :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You should watch it, I absolutely love it. I'm not sure how an advertiser would take it, but you should decide for yourself. :P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've heard nothing but good things about this show. I really need to make the time to catch up with it!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yes Mandy, you should. It's an amazing show! And completely addictive too, so you'll catch up soon.

    ResponderEliminar

Your opinion matters...