09 febrero 2011

Photos

I told you on a previous post that I got a pinhole camera for my birthday. I've been taking photos with it, some results were pretty bad and other not so bad. So here are my two favorites.



I've been reading lately that there's a Valentine fever going on. That's not a super holiday here in Argentina, I don't know anyone who celebrates it here. But I might prepare a little something for my boyfriend anyway, really just as an excuse because I like surprises (getting them and giving them as well). Any suggestions?

4 comentarios:

  1. i wish i knew more about cameras-- these are beautiful!!!

    valentines day is so much fun, especially when you have a boyfriend to share it with :)

    i'm going to cook my husband a dinner and what i'm most excited about is dessert--salted fudge brownies! i'm learning to cook this year (ha) so it'll mean more coming from me... ugh wish me luck that they turn out! :)

    thanks for entering my giveaway! it means so much. xo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks Erin and Micaela for the comments on the photos.

    @Micaela, cooking dinner sounds nice, just yesterday night I made chicken with scallions and creme, with potatoes on the side. I went to cooking school when I was younger and I love to cook for my beloved ones. ;) The salted fudge brownies sound yummy, pass the recipe on! And if you cook it with love, you won't need luck. ;) I HAD to enter the giveaway, everything looks amazing!

    ResponderEliminar

Your opinion matters...