21 enero 2011

Pinhole camera

I've mentioned on a previous post one of my bday gift's and now it's time to talk about another one. My boyfriend gave me a pinhole camera set containing:

The pinhole camera



Photographic paper



Developer/Fixer liquids



A tupperware with the perfect measures to develop



I was super excited to get this, being a photography lover and I've already tried it, of course. So far, I think that I still need to adjust some things, but we've already achieved great results! He loves photography too, so we used it together and he was just as excited as I was. I'll share some of the photos we took on a future post. ;)

1 comentario:

  1. hey love your blog =) you can visit mine at

    http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com

    Ciao!

    ResponderEliminar

Your opinion matters...