31 enero 2011

Somewhere

I've watched Sofia Coppola's "Somewhere" over the weekend. I really liked it and I think that she did a great job portraying what she wanted to show. And a phrase that I think it's perfect for this film is "Una imagen vale mas que mil palabras" (an image is worth more than a thousand words)... I don't know if this expression exists in English, that's why I wrote it on Spanish first.



Both Stepehn  Dorff and Elle Fanning are great at their roles and the film was very moving to me. I'm not sure about the ending of the film, but that's really personal. I'd say, though, that it's not important... and knowing Sofia Coppola, I guess that it's part of her way of showing things; she did the same with "Lost in translation".

Watch it if you can and let me know what did you think. Happy Monday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Your opinion matters...