19 enero 2011

About me

I've just realized that I didn't introduce myself properly... I'm not very good with introductions, but I'll do my best. My name is Jazmin and I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I live at my apartment with my cat Toto and I'm 28 years old. I love taking photos, I consider myself a book worm and listening to music caresses my soul. I practise yoga almost on a daily basis and I try that everyone around me practises too ( they don't take my advise anyway). I believe that yoga is an awesome activity and it's both great for the body and the mind. I love watching movies and TV series (I'm currently watching around 15 shows). I love to travel and all my savings are destined for future adventures. Mmm... it's hard to describe yourself, isn't it? I'll end it here, I'm sure that you'll get to know me better by reading the blog and seeing what I post. What about you? What do you like?

Here's one of my favorite songs at the moment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Your opinion matters...