24 enero 2011

Black Swan

Ever since I first heard about "Black Swan", I've been meaning to watch it. The combo Darren Aronofsky + Natalie Portman + Vincent Cassel (!) was too good to pass. And finally, yesterday night, I've watched it thanks to my gorgeous boyfriend. He knew that I wanted to watch it so he got me a pretty decent copy in a good quality and we watched it together. We were both pretty amazed by Portman's performance, she's just great. I've been following her since The professional and I have a crush on her, BAD! After the movie ended, my boyfriend and I were shocked and we spent a while discussing it and the psychology of Portman's character. I don't want to reveal much for the ones that haven't seen it yet, but it's a wonderful movie and she deserves the Oscar.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Your opinion matters...